Join our growing Digital Community
My asra is the quickest and most convenient way of managing your home online.
- Save time by being able to access our services at time, from anywhere, at anytime without the need to call our Customer Contact Centre.
- Be confident that your personal information is always kept safe and secure.
- Access a range of services from your fingertips, including:
- checking your rent balance
- making a secure payment
- set up a direct debit
- request a refund
- diagnose your own repairs using our picture based tool to identify the fault
- upload photos of your repair to help explain to a contractor the problem you are having
- book your own appointment using our real-time booking system
- update you personal details
- many more to come!!!
Would you like to know more?
Watch our video introducing My asra and the benefits it has to offer.
Do you need some help getting online?
If you live in Leicester or Leicestershire, we may be able to offer you assistance with money advice to help you maximise your income, as well as digital skills training to help get you confident using online services.
To find out if you are eligible for assistance, click on the moneywise plus logo:
Moneywise plus supports participants to develop their financial and digital skills, using a three-stage model of engagement, assessment and support:
Provides focused community engagement activities in key target communities.
Assessment of participants (citizenship, issues and barriers, financial and digital skills needs, etc.), as well as in-depth assessment and intensive support for participants with particular barriers, who require specialist support to effectively engage with support activities.
Adviser provision to develop financial and digital skills/confidence using a person-centred approach, with action planning and review. Also includes dedicated route-ways to education and volunteering.
PA Housing is a delivery organisation for Moneywise Plus which is funded by the Big Lottery and the European Social Funds.