Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

Drunk or rowdy behaviour

If the associated behaviour is of a criminal nature you need to report this to the Police immediately. You must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety.

Once you have reported it to the Police, please either contact us or complete the online ASB form with the incident report number and the officer’s name so we can make contact with them and work with them and you to agree on the next steps.

Online ASB form

If the behaviour has been ongoing, please complete our incident diary sheets with dates and times of the incidents and send these to us. You can do this by hand or by post, but it may be quicker to do it online and attach the diaries.

Diary sheets

 If the individuals in question are causing a persistent noise nuisance, please refer to the Noise section of the website for guidance.

If you need support in dealing with the ASB you can phone the national Victim Support line on 08 08 16 89 111 or if you would prefer to email or to speak to a regional team, details can be found on the Victim Support website below.

Victim Support website



  • Text size