Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

Abandoned cars

If you have seen what you believe is an abandoned vehicle, please speak to your neighbours to see if they know who owns it.

If no-one knows, make a note of the registration number and make of the car.

  • If the vehicle is on PA Housing land - including roads, verges, and car parks - please complete our and attach a photo if possible. We will contact DVLA. If there is a registered keeper we will contact them. If not, we will arrange for the vehicle to be removed.  This involves various legal processes and can take up to 10 weeks.
  • If the vehicle is on a public road, please contact the local authority.


Find your Local Authority


  • If you live in a neighbourhood that is managed by another agent or housing provider, you will need to contact that company. Contact details will be on signs in your neighbourhood.
  • If you are unsure whether a piece of land or road belongs to, or is managed by, PA Housing, then please contact us and we will assist you.
  • If you believe the vehicle is stolen, please contact the Police by phoning 101.
  • If we do not remove a vehicle, we may not be able to tell you the reason why due to privacy needs of another customer.
  • Text size