If you have seen what you believe is an abandoned vehicle, please speak to your neighbours to see if they know who owns it.
If no-one knows, make a note of the registration number and make of the car.
- If the vehicle is on PA Housing land - including roads, verges, and car parks - please complete our and attach a photo if possible. We will contact DVLA. If there is a registered keeper we will contact them. If not, we will arrange for the vehicle to be removed. This involves various legal processes and can take up to 10 weeks.
- If the vehicle is on a public road, please contact the local authority.
- If you live in a neighbourhood that is managed by another agent or housing provider, you will need to contact that company. Contact details will be on signs in your neighbourhood.
- If you are unsure whether a piece of land or road belongs to, or is managed by, PA Housing, then please contact us and we will assist you.
- If you believe the vehicle is stolen, please contact the Police by phoning 101.
- If we do not remove a vehicle, we may not be able to tell you the reason why due to privacy needs of another customer.