Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content


Graffiti is criminal damage and should also be reported to the Police, by phoning 101. However, they will not remove it. 

Is the graffiti regarding a personal trait about you, your family, friends or any member of the community? 

  • If yes, please refer to our verbal abuse/ intimidation/harassment section for guidance.
  • If no, and the graffiti is on our land, please complete our general online reporting form and attach a photo if possible and we will arrange to get this removed.
  • If no, and you live in a neighbourhood that is managed by another agent or housing provider, you will need to contact that company. Contact details will be on signs in your neighbourhood.
  • If no, and the graffiti is not on our land, please contact the local authority who will remove it. 


Find your local authority

If you are unsure whether a piece of land or road belongs to or is managed by PA Housing, then please contact us and we will help.

If the graffiti is deemed offensive, we will arrange to remove within one working day, otherwise, it could take up to four weeks.

Please note: graffiti removal might be included in a neighbourhood’s service charge. Any increase in graffiti will lead to an increase in cost to customers.

If PA Housing knows who is causing the graffiti then we can charge them the cost of removal.  If you have any evidence of who is responsible then please complete our reporting form and attach a photo if possible.

Reporting form


  • Text size