Chevron up Chevron down Chevron left Chevron right
Skip to main content

Other pet issues

You may wish to report other pet issues that are causing a nuisance.

  • If you believe that an individual is keeping a pet but should not be, try speaking to them first.
  • If you have tried speaking to them or do not feel able to, you can make a report.
  • In some instances, a customer may be given permission to keep a pet, but each instance will be investigated.


If you have concerns about the welfare of a pet, you should contact the RSPCA on 0300 123 4999, or via the RSPCA.

 RSPCA Website

  • Text size